Tuesday, January 1, 2013

WANNA WORK in HONGKONG?

"INEXPERIENCE is not a reason to decline a Job Offer!" yes that's true, we have to grab the rare opportunities like that, when employers offer experience doesn't matter.

I was in my agency's office at that time when an employer called the owner of the agency, that she wanted to hire that applicant from the Philippines, to take care of her coming new born baby. So, the owner called the applicant, and ask if she is willing to accept the job offer. Unfortunately, that applicant, said NO, for the reason that she is single, and don't have any experience of taking care a new born baby.. What a waste!!!

Yes, it's a waste, because here in Hongkong, everything can be learned IN THE PROCESS... like my experience. I was a nanny for 4 years, and when I was terminated from my job, I was hired as a caregiver to an old woman wearing diapers at night. And I am working in this family right now. I don't have any experience, in taking care of an old woman, and I told my employer about that, but it doesn't matter to them, they can teach me what to do, because I am willing to learn...

If you happen to read this blog, and you are planning or you have the desire in your heart to apply for a job in Hongkong, then here are some pointers for you to ponder...

1)That Plan to work in Hongkong must be transformed to a burning Desire to work in Hongkong! Burning Desire with strong DETERMINATION, will help you get the job quickly. And these two will help you sustain whatever the hardships you will encounter.
2)Be Patient in your Work, and Love Your Work, para di mo maramdaman ang burden, ng iyong trabaho.
3)Be Flexible! Whatever is the offer as long as it is decent, grab it!... Always be open in learning more skills...Working place is the best training ground... If you don't have any work experience, then, working in Hongkong will be your best experience...
4)TALK! Communicate! This is the most important, specially you are serving people not your race. Open communication is necessary...It's hard to please an employer but if your communication is open, all problems between you will be solved easily.
5) Be Honest! an honest to goodness work is always important...And
6) Lastly, if you have all these traits in you, Go for it! Hongkong is waiting for you!!!

You can always apply at Manpower agencies in the Philippines, or I can recommend you to my agencies here in Hongkong....

Please Click the LIKE button below and leave your comments... or
Add me on Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/charmingnene IF YOU ARE INTERESTED and you need my help...

Thanks for reading....

Best Regards,
Nene Manatad

The above blog post is brought to you by Nene Manatad, who enjoys helping people find SUCCESS with the help of the internet. For more information, please visit http://www.viloria.net/swa-pinoy/swa-tmv2.shtml?nenemanatad or Click here to get to know Nene Manatad better.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Victoria Peak Garden Hong Kong

Finally, the DWEP group headed by Dr. Michael Mano reached the topmost part of THE PEAK, the Victoria Peak Garden. The Victoria Peak Gard...