Monday, January 14, 2013

A Travel Experience

I just want to share with you one of my travel experiences going back home to Cebu, Philippines.

May 15, 2012. At 1:35am, Flight# 5J239 was my flight schedule. My air ticket was provided by my previous employer, so, I don't have any idea how much it cost. Just made sure my ticket is confirmed, I went straight to the airport.

Whampoa Garden, Hunghom, Kowloon. I left from Whampoa Garden around 9:00pm, riding Bus # 23, towards Hongkong International Airport. The bus fare was only 18HKD, that's around 90 pesos. Arrived at the airport around 10:00pm since it's only an hour ride.

Luggage check in was 11:30pm So i waited for 1 hour and 30 minutes before I finally checked in my baggage. When I checked in my baggage, the staff told me, that my ticket don't have any free luggage. I was shocked, and felt blank. Two passengers offered to have joined check in luggage, but they too had the same ticket as mine. No choice, I had to pay 115HKD, and luckily, I still had Hongkong Dollars left, just enough to pay my baggage.

Lesson learned. Always Confirm your tickets, and include inquiries if you have free baggage for that ticket or not. So that you won't encounter problems in your baggage check in. It's fine if you spare money in your wallet, but if you don't, then make sure to inquire before you rush to the airport... ^_^

The Flight was on time. The Cebu Pacific Airways, Flight# 5J239 at that time was just on time as scheduled.And I arrived at Mactan International Airport. 4:10am, as expected.

That's all for now Friends. I hope this blog will help you in your future travels. Till next blog.. Thanks for reading...

Kindly click the like button below and please feel free to share this blog to your friends.

Best Regards,
Nene Manatad
The above blog post is brought to you by Nene Manatad, who enjoys helping people find SUCCESS with the help of the internet. For more information, please visit http://www.viloria.net/swa-pinoy/swa-tmv2.shtml?nenemanatad or Click here to get to know Nene Manatad better.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Victoria Peak Garden Hong Kong

Finally, the DWEP group headed by Dr. Michael Mano reached the topmost part of THE PEAK, the Victoria Peak Garden. The Victoria Peak Gard...