Saturday, December 8, 2012

A Job Proposal

I want to share to you this funny incident happened after I was terminated from my work. I posted an ad online, looking urgently for an employer, since I was terminated.We always do this, so that, kung papalarin, we don't need to pay any placement fee to an agency. Considered as direct hire ka kasi, kung makahanap ka ng employer online. Kaya as usual makikipagsapalaran ka.

Then one night, an employer called me, He is a British businessman according to him. I was so excited talking to him. when I knew that he lived alone in his house... wow!!! jackpot ako nito, kasi walang bata o kaya matanda na aalagan. He told me that he is married, and that his family was in London. He asked, if its okay with me to be with him in the house alone.Sagot ko naman, okay lang, as long as our employee- employer relationship is there.. Then he let me describe how do I look, my height, my waistline, my vital statistics and even my cap size... Well, I was shocked, I told him whats the point, why he wanted to know even the private parts of my body? And he explained that I'm not an ordinary helper daw, I am more of a travel companion, so I need to be presentable, because I will be with him in all his business travel. He even told me during his travel. we will be staying in expensive hotels daw, so proobably we will be occupying one room, okay lang daw ba sa akin yon. Ang sagot ko, may couch naman siguro sa room na yon, dun na lang ako matutulog.Pero I felt bad na, as our conversation went on,so, I asked him, what is it that he is looking for? And he said, he is looking for a maid and a sex companion at the same time... Whoaa!!!! I don't know what to say... para akong naparalyzed for a while... He keep on explaining na wala naman daw mawawala sa akin kasi may anak na naman daw ako. I'm old enough na daw,and just enjoy life he can offer... hahahaha tama nga naman sya di po ba? But no, it didnt flash in my mind, even a second na papatolan ko ang offer nya.. I told him NO, I'm not that kind of woman.. and I cut the call...

First time ko po naexperience ang ganung proposal, on the verge pa po na i really need a job. Sabi ng mga Friends ko, bat ko daw pinapalampas, pero kahit anong klaseng analyze pa ang gagawin ko, ay hindi ko po kaya... Okay lang, kahit tatanda ako sa pagtatrabaho, basta taas noo pa rin akong haharap, lalo na sa anak ko, na isa akong matinong tao at ina. Pilipina pa rin ako na may great values at maipagmalaki ng aking anak at kapamilya...Pero of course thats only my opinion...

Kung kayo po ang tatanungin, tama po ba ang desisyon ko na iturn down ang ganung offer? Please leave your comments po below this blog...Thanks for reading..

Best Regards,
Nene Manatad
The above blog post is brought to you by Nene Manatad, who enjoys helping people find SUCCESS with the help of the internet. For more information, please visit http://www.viloria.net/swa-pinoy/swa-tmv2.shtml?nenemanatad or Click here to get to know Nene Manatad better.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Victoria Peak Garden Hong Kong

Finally, the DWEP group headed by Dr. Michael Mano reached the topmost part of THE PEAK, the Victoria Peak Garden. The Victoria Peak Gard...