Thursday, September 19, 2013

SUPREME WEALTH ALLIANCE ULTIMATE - Freedom of Choice ( My Own Story)

SUPREME WEALTH ALLIANCE ULTIMATE a home based online business... You can earn by just doing it on Facebook...WOW... They earned that much...? That caught my attention..
I would like to take this opportunity to Thank my first Direct Upline, +Ada Mae Roiles, " Thank you Partner, for bringing me to SWA Community.. "
Well, I started as Nothing, as in Empty...
No idea what to do first, don't even know how to Copy and Paste Ads... And + Ada Mae patiently taught me how to copy and paste ads then post it on my FB wall... New knowledge, so excited to do it, everytime when I went to the market, will spend 30 mins in a net cafe, until I mastered the Copy and Paste thing.. Flood my FB wall with all those SWA Ads, tag those ads with as many friends as possible..
Nothng happened, nobody signed up for me... There are inquiries and promises that they will join me but it wasn't materialize... Yes, Positive Mindset can help, but it's not just enough for me....
I' ve read one of Sir +Manny Viloria's post about Building Your Name First, Your Business Second... Right then and there, I told myself, This is it, this is what I need to do...
How will I start, +Manny Viloria is not even my FB friend...? Will he accept me if I will send him a friend request..? Hahaha A very Big Problem..! I tried anyway to send a friend request, praying that he will accept it... And Yes.. He did!!!
Hesitant if +Sir Manny will entertain me, I asked my first question... How can I build my Name...? He answered me right away and patiently explained to me the ways of building my name... I keep on asking infos and he always have answers to my questions..  He guided me step by step on how to make a Blog, and what to blog... Pushed my limits that I can do it, and He is the first person who believe that I can do it... :-)
He is more than willing to help those who need his help, whether you are a TMV or Not... And he won't leave you... He will be there for you all the way... Such a GOOD MAN... :-)
I made a decision, I want to be part of TEAM MANNY VILORIA.. I told him of my plan but he said NO... A BIG NO, this is what he said... " I don't want to upset your Upline, just ask and ask, will be here guiding you, but you don't need to buy a second account under me...". I agreed at that time coz' I don't want him to get angry....
But, I already Made a CHOICE ... I want to be a TMV... What I did is bought an account for my brother under him without his knowledge, just told him, after I' ve signed up... That's my first step to get whay I want...
I just want to point out on this post that EACH ONE OF US HAVE THE RIGHT TO MAKE A CHOICE...
I want to be part of TMV, to gain more knowledge, more trainings, advanced strategies for online marketing, and that's what am paying for the second account...
IT'S NOT MANNY VILORIA'S FAULT if I CHOOSE to be part of TMV, it's nobody's fault actually...
IT'S JUST WHAT I WANT... :-)

THANK YOU, SIR MANNY VILORIA.... :-)

Best Regards,

Nene Manatad



The above blog post is brought to you by Nene Manatad, who enjoys helping people find SUCCESS with the help of the internet. For more information, please visit http://swamazing.com/nenemanatad or Click here to get to know Nene Manatad better.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Victoria Peak Garden Hong Kong

Finally, the DWEP group headed by Dr. Michael Mano reached the topmost part of THE PEAK, the Victoria Peak Garden. The Victoria Peak Gard...