Sunday, September 8, 2013

My Personal Experience in Blogging

Ang hirap namang mag Blog... (It's so hard to Blog...),Wala na po akong maisusulat... ( Don't have anything to write..),Wala ako sa mood magsulat... ( am not in the mood to write...) and so many complains... That's what am always doing... Funny isn't it, but it's true.... I always give so many excuses not to write, but the truth is Blogging develops
my self confidence, develops my writing skills which I thought before, that I don't have.

Yes, believe it or not, since I started Blogging, i've done so many things I never did before...Share my Personal Life stories and Experiences,which I never thought I could.. I even uploaded my singing voice on Soundcloud, did Cebuano tutorials for the clients who responded on my Blogposts... See..

It's not hard to blog, you just need to Start! Post your first blogpost, your first personal experience revealed and everything will follow...

Just write the things you are most interested, share your talents, share your knowledge. Maybe not everybody will appreciate what you wrote, but it can also help some...

It's so ovewhelming to hear feedbacks from your readers, knowing that you've helped them through your blog, that they consider your latest blog post useful. Then somebody will sent email, that they want to get the service you offered on your Blog post..

Blogging, surely help us build our names on internet. Before, I can't search my name on Google, but now all the things am writing on my blog can be searched... I even had a client from Australia for Cebuano Tutorials and that's because of My Blog.

Each and every one of us have our own unique experiences to share, don't be afraid to put it on writing and publish it to your blogs. We can even write how we feel and places we went..

SWAmers, and all Pinoy Networkers, time to start making your Blog now..

If you need help and assistance you can register on this email list... :-)
http://swamazing.com/nenemanatad

And be ONE OF US...



Best Regards,

Nene Manatad



The above blog post is brought to you by Nene Manatad, who enjoys helping people find SUCCESS with the help of the internet. For more information, please visit http://swamazing.com/nenemanatad or Click here to get to know Nene Manatad better.






2 comments:

  1. Alam mo, matagal ko na rin gustong magsimula ng blog ko. But because I have a lot of things to do at work - I am an educator, and my job doesn't end in the classroom! - I really don't have time to do this. Siguro when I am older and have much more time for myself. Right now I am contributing articles for a magazine for ofws, but I also want to have interactions online, katulad nitong pagko-comment ko dito.

    Basta keep on writing lang. 1 blog per month is a good way to start, sabi nga ng apo ko :)

    Roly Manansala

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mr. Roly Manansala, thank you very much Sir for reading my blog... :-) It's a great honor for me... Thanks for the inspiring comment too. . Yes, your apo is RIGHT..

    And Sir, your articles for OFWs like me will be an inspiring blogpost... :-) Hope I can read it soon online...
    Thank you po talaga...

    Nene Manatad

    ReplyDelete

Victoria Peak Garden Hong Kong

Finally, the DWEP group headed by Dr. Michael Mano reached the topmost part of THE PEAK, the Victoria Peak Garden. The Victoria Peak Gard...