Thursday, November 15, 2012

BUHAY DH in HONGKONG

Hongkong, a place where most of us go for work..Mostly as domestic helpers, we choose Hongkong because this country is the stepping stone, if we want to apply to another country like Canada, Spain, Russia and many more...Mabilis kasi makaalis dito sa Hongkong papuntang ibang bansa.. Kaya tinitiis namin ang mga masungit at mga demanding na amo just to have at least one year experince of being a nanny or taking care of the elderly.. Yan kasi ang primary requirement sa Canadian Embassy for us Filipinos, if we want to apply working visa in their country...That's it just a stepping stone...

Pero gaining the one year experience is not that easy lalo na kung ang magiging amo mo ay isang terminator... Hahaha yes, yan po ang tawag namin sa mga among palagi na lang nagpapalayas ng katulong... They dont have the heart kahit konti man lang... They are always not satisfied...

And that, what I am now,, I am in Hongkong International Airport right now waiting for my flight to Cebu.. I need to go home coz, I got terminated from my job last November 3, 2012. I was really shock, I dont have the slightest idea na pababain na ako right away... But of course you dont have a choice because its in our contract that both parties can terminate the contract anytime.. Kaya baba si katulong, I really feel pity for myself pulling my luggage bag ang sako bag at the same... I felt helpless, how can I carry my luggages to my friend's place, it's just too heavy. But God is really Good, a kababayan, named Kuya Benito passed by,and he asked me what's my problem and how he can help me. And I told him, I need help for my luggage, there he brought me to his boarding house and i left my luggage there. I went to my agency and reported my termination, right then and there an employer requested me for an interview. So instant, they hired me right away.. Now I'm here in the Philippines waiting for my new working visa at the same time being with my daughter and the whole family...

You see my dear friends there are always solutions to all our problems, all we have to do is to deal with it, think positive, ask the Lord's guidance and everything will just fall in the right places...

Thank you Lord God Almighty!!! and Thanks To Kuya Benito...

Best Regards,
Nene Manatad
The above blog post is brought to you by Nene Manatad, who enjoys helping people find SUCCESS with the help of the internet. For more information, please visit http://www.viloria.net/swa-pinoy/swa-tmv2.shtml?nenemanatad or Click here to get to know Nene Manatad better.



1 comment:

  1. hi.ask ko lang.gumastos ka ba 'uli' finding an employer?

    ReplyDelete

Victoria Peak Garden Hong Kong

Finally, the DWEP group headed by Dr. Michael Mano reached the topmost part of THE PEAK, the Victoria Peak Garden. The Victoria Peak Gard...