Thursday, November 1, 2012

SHOCKING TRUTH

As i was washing the dishes this morning, it came to my mind why its hard for me to reach Success....

This all started when I join Supreme Wealth Alliance online business. I really want to succeed in this business thats why I'm doing all the possible way to generate leads.. I just finished reading Ann Sieg "Attraction Marketers Manifesto, and just started reading Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill..I did blogging as what my mentor said, +Manny Viloria as the best way to attract people to my business... But at this point in time, Im a bit depressed, because i dont know what useful things to write in my blog. Para bang im almost into giving up again..Then I recall my past...

I graduated salutatorian in high school, so not really dumb, isnt it? Yes we are poor so im very sure my parents cant send me to college, but the Lord has been very good to me. I passed the State Scholarship Exam, meaning to say, i can study college for free any course i want!!

So, I enrolled in one of the most prestigious school in Cebu, University of San Carlos, school for rich and famous... I took up Computer Engineering, coz thats in demand and I really want to be an Engineer :-) .. First year was okay, I passed all my subjects with flying colors. Second year first sem still doing good, at least I maintained the 2.5 grade required, second semester of my second year I fluctuated.. BOOM!!!! I just passed half of my subjects and failed half of it... I was sad Yes, I cried Yes but it happened already.. I cant take the time back, I failed, so meaning I am not a Scholar anymore...As soon as I got my grades, I went home right away, not even went to the scholarship office... I just went home and stopped my studies...

And you know why that happened??? Yes I did not really take my scholarship seriously.. I didnt study hard enough like most of the scholars do. I just take the BIG OPPORTUNITY for granted.... I always have reasons like, I dont have my own computer thats why I failed and so on, and so forth... But the SHOCKING TRUTH is LAZINESS and being EASY GO LUCKY... I didnt do anything to finish my studies... I can be a working student right, but it did not cross my mind. I opted to work and help send my brother to college.

Its not so obvious that I preferred the easier way, because I did a noble thing send my brother to college. But now I realized it and I dont want it to happened again..

This is it another opportunity for me.... And I dont want to quit without doing anything... Go go go no more turning back....

And to my friends and readers thank you for reading my SHOCKING TRUTH, I just hope you can pick up a lesson from my story....

Best Regards,
Nene Manatad
The above blog post is brought to you by Nene Manatad, who enjoys helping people find SUCCESS with the help of the internet. For more information, please visit http://www.viloria.net/swa-pinoy/swa-tmv2.shtml?nenemanatad or Click here to get to know Nene Manatad better.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Victoria Peak Garden Hong Kong

Finally, the DWEP group headed by Dr. Michael Mano reached the topmost part of THE PEAK, the Victoria Peak Garden. The Victoria Peak Gard...