Saturday, February 15, 2014

LeVon Feminine Bar Soap,Best Feminine Soap I've Ever Used

Hi Friends, I just want to share with you this wonderful experience I had with this Feminine bar soap I've used... So wonderful feeling that I want to share to all Women around the world..



I am 43, and last 3 months my menstruation was abnormal, it skipped and felt the dryness.. White blood which normally comes out didn't come out.. Am too worried to have the menopausal period, but my friends said, maybe am just stressed.. Well, I accepted the idea but the feeling of dryness is so annoying..

We had a four day holiday, and I slept in my friend's house. While I was staying with her, I tried her Feminine Bar Soap, the LeVon Feminine Soap. Three days of used, I've started to feel my white blood coming out.. First, it's somewhat brownish and the following days it's normal white color came back.. It really feels good, feeling the moist within back again..


This bar according to their Caption helps prevent the occurrence of vaginal infections. It also prevents reddening and itching. It helps treats Hemorrhoids too. And one thing more, why LeVon Feminine Soap is a Top Seller here in Hong Kong..? It's because it has skin tightening and firming properties.. hahahaha they said it can restore virginity... Not the hymen of course, but maybe just the Tightness...

And one more thing is, we can use it as facial soap, especially for us aging women. It can help restore the firmness on our sagging face.

I highly recommend LeVon Feminine Soap to all women, try it, and enjoy the moisture coming back...It's a product of Win International, with a very affordable price..!!


Thanks for reading... :-)
Best Regards,

Nene Manatad



The above blog post is brought to you by Nene Manatad, who enjoys helping people find SUCCESS with the help of the internet. For more information, please visit http://swamazing.com/nenemanatad or Click here to get to know Nene Manatad better.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Victoria Peak Garden Hong Kong

Finally, the DWEP group headed by Dr. Michael Mano reached the topmost part of THE PEAK, the Victoria Peak Garden. The Victoria Peak Gard...