Sunday, January 12, 2014

How to say I miss you so much in Cebuano

To all Romantic people out there, it's still good to tell our beloved once in a while how much we missed them... :-) From my favourite Love Quotes, How to say I miss you so much.. in Cebuano...


I miss you so much in Cebuano is GIMINGAW KAAYO KO NIMO...

Gimingaw means Miss or Missed, and Kaayo means So much.

Please watch the video tutorial on how to say the phrase correctly... :-)

I Miss you so Much ----------------Gimingaw Kaayo ko Nimo



Click here:

I WANT TO EARN 2,000 PESOS EVERYDAY!



Thank You and Happy Learning... :-)

Best Regards,

Nene Manatad


The above blogpost is brought to you by: Click here to get to know Nene Manatad better.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Victoria Peak Garden Hong Kong

Finally, the DWEP group headed by Dr. Michael Mano reached the topmost part of THE PEAK, the Victoria Peak Garden. The Victoria Peak Gard...