Sunday, May 26, 2013

Be Careful wity my Heart-Ser Chief and Maya's Love Story ( My Personal Insight)

"Anything to Make You Happy..."

A very powerful statement... Full of emotion and commitment...! Do you think there is still a man who will say that statement sincerely to the woman he loves?

Well, I started following this teleserye when I went home last November, 2012.
Stayed in Cebu for one month and will wake up or my brother will wake me up just to watch Be Careful with my Heart. Since then, I became a fanatic, that even when I returned to Hongkong am still following their Love Story. I can only watch every Monday, since it's my day off.. And my friend who owned a Lappy will update me everyday on Facebook... She will post on my FB wall and exchange comments about that day's episode.. Can you Imagine how fanatic we are...?

Love is really amazing, you can't plan for it, nor ran away from it. No matter how high the wall you built, and how strong your Defences not to fall in Love, it always has it's own Way.

Ser Chief's love for Maya was developed in a slow and sure way, that rewarded Maya's long waiting.. Too good to be true, isn't it...? The reason why Maya don't want to assume... And she's absolutely right... Because it really hurts when you realize, that you are just assuming that the man you love, loved you you back... :-(

Ser chief's character is always an ideal man for every girl. A high profile man with a kind heart for everybody.. willing to help no matter who you are, is every girl's Dream man..

+Jodi Sta. Maria, did the best portrayal of Maya's rule. I can really feel every Kilig and Sadness She felt... The happiness she felt when finally Ser Chief said I love you to her...

hahaha Maybe nakakarelate lang po... Fell in love in an unexpected situation, said I love you to someone and He said I love you back... Too good to be true... Never expected to happen.. Felt the Happiness... REAL HAPPINESS..

But all of a sudden... BLAG!!!! Whoaa...! Lakas ng Bagsak!!! A very painful FALL....All the while it is just a Dream... my Dream and Illusion... Someone so powerful broke my wall and Defenses, but never regret I let it happen.. It Feels good and painful to love again... but it's worth it... at least even just for a while you felt the happiness.. People you love may not stay in your Life, but will always be in you Heart..

All I need to do now is to pick up the shuttered emotions, move on and start building another Wall.. This time, make it Unbreakable and Defenses more Stronger to avoid another Pain..

Be careful with my Heart is good Teleserye, the only teleserye I want to watch.. Maya hesitation when Ser Chief said I love you to her, though she is very happy, is just a natural feeling... After being said that we are loved... we still need to feel it... reassured by actions and emotions..

It's not enough, that you will say I Love you to the girl,and after that, no more, as if nothing happened...? Nope because it will just add to our insecurities... We always need reassurance... that everything is alright... That whatever happened, you are both there for each other...

Hmmm.. got carried away again... Well, all I can say +Jodi Sta. Maria and + Richard Yap's tandem is just Superb... For the coming episodes, I know whatever problems come along their way... they can perfectly handle it... BECAUSE THEY HAVE EACH OTHER..

Thanks for reading... and don't afraid to love again Friends...

Best Regards,
Nene Manatad

The above blog post is brought to you by Nene Manatad, who enjoys helping people find SUCCESS with the help of the internet. For more information, please visit http://www.viloria.net/swa-pinoy/swa-tmv2.shtml?nenemanatad or Click here to get to know Nene Manatad better.






1 comment:

Victoria Peak Garden Hong Kong

Finally, the DWEP group headed by Dr. Michael Mano reached the topmost part of THE PEAK, the Victoria Peak Garden. The Victoria Peak Gard...