Saturday, October 13, 2012

A Lesson to Remember By


Memories often times lingers in your heart and mind. Its hard to let go when someone very dear to you is gone without you doing something to save her...

This happened ten years to my niece... I was working in Taiwan at that time when i received a message that my niece was in the hospital because of dengue. The news brought shivers to my body and mind because Ive heard a lot of news how dengue fever killed children specially.. i kept on calling back home telling them to bring my niece to the best hospital with the best doctors, but unfortunately its already too late. The dengue virus attacked my niece third times already and she was on thee serious stage at that time... she had internal hemorrhage and the doctors had nothing to do anymore. And my dear niece was gone at the age of four...
iwant to blame my sister but i know she had suffered so much also..All we have to do is to accept that she is gone and move on..

Now that i also have my own daughter I educate myself through self research about dengue. And i decided to share this with all the moms in the world.. on my next blog i will post about symptoms, and guidelines on how to prevent dengue...

Thanks for reading everyone and thats all for now...


Best Regards,
Nene Manatad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Victoria Peak Garden Hong Kong

Finally, the DWEP group headed by Dr. Michael Mano reached the topmost part of THE PEAK, the Victoria Peak Garden. The Victoria Peak Gard...