Saturday, March 9, 2013

OFW's DREAM

No Matter How Difficult the Past, You Can Always Begin Again Today..


TRUE... Our life as an OFW is not easy. Yes, every one can see us on our photos smiling, but deep inside it's just our get away to ease the homesickness and lighten the burden we always carrying.. To sustain us from being far away from our loved ones.



Every OFW have DREAMS, for our families and loved ones.. And we always pursue to reach that dream, no matter how hard it is, how many times we failed.


I want to share my own Dream to you.. As a single mother I want the best for my Daughter. I left her at the age of One, to work in Hongkong. November, 2006. Yes, my daughter didn't grow up with me. I wasn't there when she spoke her first word, when she was sick, I wasn't there to take care of her. Wasn't there to hug and assure her that everything is alright when she is scared. But i have to be strong and fight all those feelings, for my daughter..


My only Dream is to give her a better and comfortable life, to provide all her needs. I may not be the best Mom, but I love my daughter so much, that she is MY EVERYTHING in this world...




Pursuing my dream, need to made decisions and take some actions. That happened September, 2009, when I decided to apply as a Volunteer worker to London, UK. A certain Global Placement Provider recruitment agency, owned by a Filipina, who was based in London.. The offer on how you can earn much larger amount and the chance of being able to bring your family made me decide to apply.


October 13, 2010, I went home after resigning from my job. Paid 60,000 Pesos as partial payment for the placement fee. Hoping that we can apply the Visa soon.


Another trial happened, my father died, a sudden death am not prepared of. It really hurt so much, that he died, without experiencing the comfortable life, I've always dreamed for them. But of course Life must go on, still have my daughter, and the rest of the family to attend to.


To make the story short, we applied the visa but was denied, because the school they enrolled us, was banned in London. Hundreds of us were being fooled by the agency. They made us expect for nothing, but anyway the case is now in court. What ever is the verdict, we lift everything to God Almighty.


I stayed almost two years at home. Don't know what to do and how to start again. Until August, 2011 I decided to work again in Hongkong, as a Domestic Helper.To Pursue my dreams for my daughter and family, to reach that Success I've been trying to reach...


This time , need to be more careful in taking actions.

Must investigate and inquire thoroughly the credibility and legality of the agencies, planned to apply with.

No matter how many times we Failed, we have to try again and again...

Most importantly, need to believe that I CAN and WILL make my dreams come true, and reach Success that belongs to me by DIVINE RIGHT!



Thanks for reading...! :)

Best Reagards,
Nene Manatad

The above blog post is brought to you by Nene Manatad, who enjoys helping people find SUCCESS with the help of the internet. For more information, please visit http://www.viloria.net/swa-pinoy/swa-tmv2.shtml?nenemanatad or Click here to get to know Nene Manatad better.







4 comments:

  1. Nene, you're a hero to your family. The fact that you have taken the blow with head held high, the fact that you're very determined to go abroad even if you were fooled by a petty agency, is very admirable. I hope that your case against that agency is going smoothly, tremendous patience is needed dahil mabagal ang court natin. But rest assured God will grant you your due.

    More power to you and your blog!

    Roly Manansala

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sir Roly Manansala, thank you po... Am teary eyed and smiling while reading your comment...
      Ang case ay pinapasa Diyos na lang po namin Sir.. We all have to move on with our lives... :-)

      Thank you very much, and MORE POWER din po sa inyo....

      Best Regards,
      Nene Manatad

      Delete
  2. Hi ms nene you inspired me , i am single mother as well .its been 5 years since my partner left me and my son. He is currently in london with his wife. when i me to him i am not aware that he already have his own family. I'm a working mom but my salary is not really enough to support my son who is already schooling.I pray that i will have the same courage to work abroad for my son's better future but the feelings that i will never be with him when he needs me especially when is sick breaks my heart. Godbless to you and to your family..

    April 15, 2014 at 5:30 PM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Ms.Jenny Agustin,
    Thanks for leaving your comment here, I don't know what to say as I read your comment and I admire you for being strong... Yeah, Life is really like this...but the Best Thing we should do is to be strong for our children... We will just focus and give our undivided attention to them... I know how hard to move on, but we must keep on trying.. Will include you and your son in my prayer.. God Bless you and your family...

    ReplyDelete

Victoria Peak Garden Hong Kong

Finally, the DWEP group headed by Dr. Michael Mano reached the topmost part of THE PEAK, the Victoria Peak Garden. The Victoria Peak Gard...